Comedy Central Presents Colossal Clusterfest, the brand new comedy and music festival experience created by Comedy Central and Superfly, the brains behind Bonnaroo, and Outside Lands co-producer Another Planet Entertainment, are excited to announce additional artists to its three day lineup that includes more than 70 comedians and musicians as well as specially curated SF Sketchfest programming.
Stand-up performances added to the schedule include Hasan Minhaj, Correspondent on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and T.J. Miller, star of HBO’s Silicon Valley. Additionally, Miller, the voice behind Comedy Central’s new intergalactic late night talk show, The Gorburger Show will be hosting Gorburger Live with T.J. Miller as well as comedians Nick Vatterott and Eliot Glazer. These acts will be joining the previously announced stellar lineup which includes Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin Hart, Bill Burr, Sarah Silverman, Ice Cube and many others.
In collaboration with SF Sketchfest, the beloved San Francisco Comedy Festival, Colossal Clusterfest will feature Sketchfest curated programming with top-tier comedians featuring Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer from Comedy Central’s critically-acclaimed series Broad City, Rachel Bloom, Fred Armisen, Chris Gethard, Ron Funches and more. The SF Sketchfest shows include:
- “Wayne’s World” 25th Anniversary: A Live Read with Broad City’s Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer
- Party time! Excellent! Abbi and Ilana along with special guests will be celebrating the 25th Anniversary of “Wayne’s World” by doing a live reading of the screenplay.
- Tainted Love: 1980’s Time Machine Dance Party
- 80’s-themed comedy sets by James Adomian, Rachel Bloom, Chris Gethard and more
- Popular Bay Area 80’s cover band Tainted Love will perform New Wave hits and are joined by guest comedians doing sets as if they’re in the 1980’s
- Theme Park Improv featuring Ian Brennan, John Michael Higgins, Jessica Makinson, Cole Stratton, Janet Varney and special guest monologist Fred Armisen
- The Theme Park Improv Show’s improvisers take a single suggestion of a theme from the audience, and wing an entire set of fast-paced long-form scenes and characters, based on stories from a special guest monologist
- Lunches with Funches: Giggles & Nibbles with Ron Funches & Friends
- Powerless and Undateable star Ron Funches with guest chef, Oakland’s own Food Network star Tanya Holland and special guest comedians for an afternoon of laughs and lunch
The three-day Colossal Clusterfest weekend will be jam-packed with a daily lineup featuring comedians and musicians, Q&A’s and podcasts and themed iconic comedy attractions from South Park, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Seinfeld.
Festivalgoers will enjoy the performances while being able to indulge in the best local food, beer and wine vendors in the Bay Area. With a nod to San Francisco’s rich food culture, top local chefs and restaurants will craft menus inspired by their favorite comedic moments.
Friday, June 2 – Sunday, June 4, 2017
San Francisco’s Civic Center Plaza and Bill Graham Civic Center
355 McAllister Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Remaining Three day General Admission is $249.50
Three day VIP admission is $599.50
Single day ticket information coming soon
To learn more about ticketing options and to purchase, visit www.clusterfest.com