As we told you previously several times- and despite the reports from other outlets-comedian Chris Tucker has not signed on to do the new Friday film. In an interview with Ice Cube (posted below) he clears up the air about Tucker’s involvement, despite other news outlets stating otherwise. Check out the interview that was conducted by Sway in The Morning with Cube as it will be very clear of what we told you months ago.
During this same interview, Cube also talks about the new NWA film and the development of the production, and how far along the process is. Watch the interview because what Cube states about the NWA film will surprise you despite the reports that have been reported otherwise.
Check out the interview here;
Leave a comment below and follow us on Twitter @thehumormill!