This May, the hilarious and talented Barden Bellas of PITCH PERFECT return to the big screen to show their singing skills once again, only this time the stakes are much higher as they compete in the World Championships. Aside from amazing a capella versions of our favorite hits, there is one other area in which this cast never disappoints: clever one-liners. In anticipation of the sequel, PITCH PERFECT 2, we’ve decided to bring you our favorite one-liners from the first film. As you might’ve guessed, our favorites were delivered by none other than the comedic Fat Amy, played by Rebel Wilson.
- When Fat Amy was asked if she actually calls herself Fat Amy: “Yea, so twig bitches like you don’t do it behind my back.”
- When Fat Amy showed a softer side. “Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that’s what matters.”
- When Fat Amy threatens the leader of their rival team Treblemakers: “You guys are gonna get pitch-slapped so hard your man boobs are gonna concave.”
- When she senses Cynthia Rose is about to come out of the closet: “We all know where this is going. Lesbi-honest.”
- When Bumper tells Fat Amy he has a feeling they should kiss: “Well… sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm… better not.”
Watch the official trailer here: